Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Babble



 This just happened. 


Morgan: Daddy can I have a brownie?

Me: Not right now baby, maybe after dinner.

Morgan: After dinner I can have a brownie?

Me: Yeah we'll see.

Morgan: And then after dinner I can have a brownie and then drink some water and play with kicker (sister) and then take a bath and then I go to the potty and brush my teeth and then go sleep and listen to music and in the dark because mommy turn the t.v. off and then I go to sleep and wake up in the morning, then brush my teeth again then eat oatmeal chocolate milk and play with kicker and the sandbox and play yogurt (Yoga on the Wii fit), then eat lunch and peanut butter jeddy (jelly) then take a nap and watch gabba gabba and wake up and eat yogurt (yogurt) for a snack and watch cheetah girls when mommy makes dinner and I eat all my dinner like a big girl..... (here it comes)...................... and then have ANOTHER brownie?

#1 - those brownies must be really good.
#2 - it might be time to diversify the daily schedule.


3 comments:

  1. That's my girl she never disappoints!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Chris! I can't believe Morgie said all of that!! She talks as much as Zari ! Lol. - Mama Wendy.

      Delete
  2. bruh you in trouble now

    ReplyDelete