Thursday, May 23, 2013

Mommy's Little Agent

I'm tired of going to the park and spending most of our time there pushing the girls on the swings or spinning them on the spinny thing. The idea is for them to use up all of their energy not mine. So I wised up and started taking them to one of the fields to pay tee-ball, race, run obstacle courses, throw the Frisbee or ball or just blow bubbles in the hot sun.

So that's what we were doing when two scantily clothed young women came onto the field with yoga mats and water bottles. I only mention their lack of clothing because I was so excited repulsed and can only hope my daughters were not negatively influenced.

But I digress


Young Lady: Can we share the field with you

Me: Of course

Young Lady 2: Your daughters are so pretty

Me: Thanks

Zari: Daddy? Where is that girl's shirt?

Me: Ssshh, girl she has on her exercise clothes. Mind your business. Go over there so I can throw the Frisbee to you

(she walks about 20 yards away and turns around. But before I throw, I turn to the yoga-ists)

Me: This won't make you nervous will it? We can move over.

Young Lady: No, no. You guys are fine. You were here first anyway.

(And THEN...at the top of her lungs from 20 yards away...)

Zari: Daddy! I'm readyyyyyy! Stop talking to that girl, she has a friend!

I can't WAIT for Pre-K to start!

#Woo-Saaa


No comments:

Post a Comment