Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Learning Curve



Every important profession in our society has a massive educational/training requirement before you're authorized to practice in that profession. So why is it that we're allowed to parent without any schooling or training to prepare us for the ups and downs and mental abuse stress that comes with it?

I'm not going to whine about it but it's only fair that I share what I learn (while I'm learning it) to help any future fathers (especially those with two daughters) and in turn welcome any helpful hints or valuable lessons that may help me from going over the edge. Daddiology: 101. Lesson 1 - wait until your kids are asleep to set up and start writing a new blog. Otherwise, what should take an hour could take up to 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment